Tuesday, May 31, 2011

For my dadd!! :)



hey ppl :) pooja here! a post from my side after a long gap!! had been really busy with my semester exams! :(
I made this card recently for my dad who turned 54! :D
I have heat embossed the sentiment and hav used checks pappternd paper i've bought from itsy bitsy! I have'nt used a lot of colors coz since its for my dad n he's turning older (not really though..he's still like a 44 yr old :P) i though i'll keep it subtle..so settled in for some black and red colours! :D
This card is going in for
- "Challenge #2 ~ Ribbon or Lace" by Paper Creations Ink :)
- FATHER'S DAY and/or MASCULINE COLORS/THEME!! by craft us crazy
- CHALLENGE 98-fathers day/masculine by incy wincy designs
-Challenge #76-"magnificient men!" by Fab 'n' Funky challenges

Thanks for checking! <3

Keep looking out for loads of updates from PINKCRAYON this season :)
take care! :)

3 comments:

  1. just a wonderful man card and a ribbon just great thanks for playing All things Paper, Create...Learn....Share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your papers!!! This is definately a man's card!!! You have done a wonderful job with the composition. Thank You for joining us our Paper Creations Ink challenge and I look forward to seeing more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and cool design. Love those shirts!

    ReplyDelete