Sunday, August 28, 2011

PARTY HARD!

hie my lovely friends! :)
I havn't crafted since a week.. :( 'coz i have my internals going on and I want to score well (which is possible if only I forget about pinkcrayons!! darn....I sooo badly want a STRONG dose of crafting)
LUCKILY...the wait is allllmost over! YEAH...i'll be done wid my internals TOMOROW.,..yayy!
Since sunday is my blog-post day...I'm posting a card which I had made some time back but had forgotten to post it! (lol..me and my unorganized picture folders :P)

Its a card I made for my mommie's friend's son...lol...
I have used a broken CD piece to create the moon,a star shaped wooden chipboard and some mulberry paper. 
Lots of stars...and BLING to go with the "party" theme! :)

Hope you all liked it... :)
Will share lots of new card projects real soon..mayb sometime DURING the week (I have somehow started to manage time...so guess I'll make time for blogging like evvvveryday ! :D)

Thanks for visiting...! have a great week :)

3 comments:

  1. This is super.. Love all the stars... Beautiful beautiful work...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh... How do u manage to put so many embellishments??? I just find it hand to mix and match... :(
    lovelyyyy card!.. by the way.. I m frm b'lore too.. which college do u study?

    Hugs,
    Priya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card. Love it
    I am your newest follower... Would love for you to come visit.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete