Thursday, August 18, 2011

Flaunting off with another butterfly! :P

Heyyyyy everybody! :) as promised..i'm BACK wid another butterfly card project <3
Its a "QUICK" thank you card I made for my aunt recently! :D



I've used my mooooooost favourite punch...my pretty butterfly (ek success) :D patterned paper I recently picked up from a local store here in bangalore, a piece of purple ribbon [0.5cm] for the flower stalk...and some faux stitching with a silver marker :)


JUST ANOTHER SHOT! :P

Hope you liked it! :)
and wait wait wait...... my obsession for "butterflies" doesn't really seem to settle down any soon! I have some more to show you all... I guess I wont right now 'coz I don't want yo'l to get a BUTTERFLY OVERDOSE!! lol... my next post on sunday! :) till den..take care lovelies...

CHALLENGES-
A stitch in time- fab 'n' funky challenges
Papertake weekly challenge (buttons,ribbon, free-bloom)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love using butterflies on my cards also. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!the butterfly is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheh :) so cool! I am butterfly obsessed also!! :) Your card looks just perfect. Cheerful and summery!

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card love the colours thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete