Thursday, September 1, 2011

FROCK-O-MANIA beginnnnns!!

HELLO everybody! :) I'm back with another post this week! :)
Its a pretty paper frock that I made and used as an embellishment for my card! :)
(going the keep-it-simple way :P)
A friend in college loved this concept...and ordered for many such cards...thats y the title "FROCK-O-MANIA" lol! yesh...u will find lots of frock-cards this week! :P (just like how I had butterflies pouring down on my cards a week back *wink*)
So here it is.... (just one in dis post...will update yo'l wid more as and when I complete)


just another SHOT!!
(A piece of different coloured card stock attached with a bow..to make it look pretty from the inside aswell :D )
Sentiment- handwritten and heat embossed!! [its an attempt to copy my favourite word font 'curls' and I'am pretty much happy with it :D]


A CLOSE UPPP!!
I have used a floral b&w PP...heat embossed a few flowers here and there using all my favourite heat embossing powders that I bought from crafting queen.
Just to add to the look...I have stuck a few gems and stones:) 
Lots of more frocks...COMINNNN UPPPP! :)
Thanks for visiting lovlies! :)
This card is going in for ALL DRESSED UP- city crafter challenge blog

5 comments:

  1. Just perfect for the challenge ... so glad you joined us this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping to say hi and that this is an adorable and creative card. Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative dress.. So pretty.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card! Perfect for our challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete