Sunday, July 31, 2011

FOR Her and Him...

Sundayyyyy... :D
hie everyone :D It has been a gr8 day for me! :) I finally completed a card order...and it came out to be fabulous! <3 so I'm all charged upppp...!!

This week i want to share with u all some cute tags dat I made for my brother's friends!! (he wanted to thank all his friends for making his b'day a very memorable one)
Since i had less time i decided to make little frocks and little shirts.. :P [dat ws an easy peezy job-different PPs and base colours helped creat variety :D]



This one here is my soooper favourite! I soo din't feel like giving it away..not to my brother..not to his friend..not to ANYONE! :( u know why?? (it may sound LAME) 'coz it somehow gives me this very pinky gooody "for-a-princess" feeling!!! I've decide to make one for myself <3 
Will get back with some more projects I've been working on :) (will try not to delay till d next SUNDAY) till then..take care dearest blog pals..Thanks for visiting :)

This tag will be going in for Create a TAG challenge by A spoon full of sugar!

5 comments:

  1. These are all FAB creations...love them all. Great work! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!the lil frocks and the lil shirts looks so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just perfect... really cool idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete