Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quilling + colour splash!!

Heyyyyie my dear blog pals! :)I have something to tell u all... since I've been very busy with college work and card orders..haven't been able to give enough time to blogging (*sob*sob*) so I have decided to keep aside SUNDAY as my blogging day! :) and this means I will b sharing with u all..whatever I create during the entire week :) yayyy!!! :D

For now....I want to share a BUTTERFLY CARD...yes...its my first hand at quilling <3 I'am soooo excited to show you all... :) and here it is...tadddaaaaaaaaa




(bad photography) I've uploaded this pic 'coz those colourful strips at d bottom are not to be seen in the previous one! :(


CLOSE UP SHOTS!!!!


Very eagerly waiting for all your comments on my firrrrst quilling project!! :D
thanks for checking...love u all....
AND AND AND.... see u all on sunday! :)

CHALLENGES-
Clash of colours by Fab 'n' funky challenges
Flutter By Wednesday
Challenge #47 by Make It Monday

11 comments:

  1. for a first time it's damn neat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time? Really?? i think u nailed it! very neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog, I am now following you too :)

    And you did an amazing job for your first time! I tried quilling a LONG time ago, but haven't done it in years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! This is so amazing...love it. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilling! I'm also just learning this wonderful craft but none of my attempts are fit to be published yet! :-) Love the cloor combinations you used.
    NanaConnie, DTD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi !!grt quilling !!loved it !!
    **i hv a giveaway on my blog !!do chk it out !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job, the butterfly is gorgeous and the flower is fantastic.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete